Monday, July 2, 2012

Balotelli could bring in £200 million on the transfer market?

 
 
 
 
 
 
Via ESPNUK-Mario Balotelli's agent has valued the Manchester City striker at a mammoth £200 million following his exploits at Euro 2012.
 
Italy international Balotelli scored three goals at Euro 2012 as his side reached the final - where they lost 4-0 to Spain - including a brace in the last-four clash against Germany.
 
And although big-spending City have no intention of selling Balotelli, that has not stopped his representative pricing him up at more than double the £80 million fee Cristiano Ronaldo moved to Real Madrid for in 2009.
 
"The way I see it he's worth, what the market wants," Mino Raiola told Sky Sport Italia.
 
"But remember that Balotelli is in a team that does not need to sell and therefore he has no price. If I really had to give him a value, I would say £200 million. I am crazy? Go and ask the club what their price would be.

"They have always said I'm crazy, but, in my opinion, at 21 the boy still has potential to be one of the best in the world. At the moment, after these Euros, he is surely one of the best in Europe."


Picture Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment