Monday, July 16, 2012

American Bradley headed to AS Roma

 
This dude NEVER smiles! Seriously, Look him up on Google images!
 
Via Sky Sports-New signing Michael Bradley has described his move to Roma as a "once in a lifetime" opportunity.

The 24-year-old midfielder completed his 3.75million euros transfer to the Eternal City from Chievo on Sunday and has signed a four-year contract with the Giallorossi.

"I am very happy to be able to play at Roma," Bradley told www.asromanews.it. "This chance only comes once in a lifetime.

"This club believes in me and I have proved that I am worthy of wearing this shirt.

"Now I want to show that I can earn a starting place at Roma, that I'm a player who can help the team to do well and give my best.

"I am really enthusiastic and looking forward to working with (Roma coach Zdenek) Zeman, who is one of the best coaches in Italy."

The USA international attracted the attention of several clubs after an impressive debut season in Serie A.
Bradley, who has won 69 caps for his country, joined Chievo last summer from Borussia Monchengladbach and made 31 league appearances for the Serie A outfit.

"This year has been very important to me," he said. "I must thank Chievo because they gave me the opportunity to play in Italy and they believed in me when no one else did.

"When I heard that Roma wanted me, I only had the Giallorossi club on my mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment