Thursday, August 9, 2012

My thoughts on Melissa Tancredi: Classless &%*#$.



So before all the Canadians (Canadiens? I can't ever remember.) get all bent out of shape I'm going to take your side for a minute. Some of you may still be a little upset about the whole "BS 6-second call leading to a handball leading to a game tying PK for the US" thing. I have to say: I get it. If that call had gone against the US I, and so many other USWNT fans, would be screaming foul. (Get it?!?! OK sorry...)

I've watched a thousand matches just like this one and I have never ONCE seen this call go against a team. And if it had of gone against my team I would be pissed.

That said: I hope Melissa Tancredi breaks her leg and isn't able to play again for a long time. Her stomp on Carli Lloyd's face was one of the most classless things I've seen since Joey Barton was last on the field, or since that Columbian player punched Abby Wambach, either way.

My point is: Melissa Tancredi you are a classless whore and I hope you pay dearly for this.

That is all.





No comments:

Post a Comment