Friday, June 29, 2012

Yakubu did it for the love (of money)



I'll have enough money to put rings on ALL these fingers baby!


Via ESPN Yakubu's latest adventure has attracted a lot of attention, and also a lot of criticism aimed at his motives. However he told the BBC that money was not why he chose to join the club.

"Money cannot buy you happiness and what I have found from the people in China is love, happiness, sincerity and warmth [and] I can't wait to get started here," he said. "They are starting an unbelievable football programme here and it's nice to be a part of it." Full Story

Oh please dude. Save it for someone who doesn't make $30k a year ok? I'm sure the Chinese people are lovely, but I'll bet the millions that this club is going to pay you has EVERYTHING to do with your move eastward.   My guess is that no EPL club (or any other club for that matter) was willing to pay you anywhere close to what your going to make in China.

Have fun playing in a league where noone but the Chinese will ever see you play or even here about your season.

Picture Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment