Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ever wanted to write? Then help!!




OK so I know that I said I would be posting more often on here and I promise you all that I have tried. However between work (the one that actually pays me) and the 9,000 other things I have going on I haven't been able to keep the site up like I have hoped.

I am looking for anyone interested in helping out and posting stories here at Soccer Nut Blog. If you've always wanted to get into sports writing or you've written before PLEASE shoot me a message to jaytheblogger@yahoo.com.

Ideally I would like to bring on a couple of people, one of which I would really like to be a female (so I don't always look like a misogynistic asshole). Again, if this is something you are interested in get in contact with me and we can continue to grow the site. Please forward, re-tweet, or share this post so that as many people as possible get to see this.

Thanks!

Jay N

No comments:

Post a Comment