Saturday, October 5, 2013

I think Samir Nasri is stoned.

I know that as a teammate sometimes you have to say nice things about people you play with because you don't want to be a dick. Saying that your goalkeeper couldn't cover a U16 team wouldn't really go over well in the locker room regardless of how true it is. So I guess Samir Nasri was just trying to play nice guy when he said something laughable about his teammate Joe Hart.
Samir Nasri has insisted that his Manchester City teammate Joe Hart is still one of the world’s top five goalkeepers -- despite a spate of mistakes.
Nasri ....remains confident that Hart should be ranked alongside the likes of Bayern’s Manuel Neuer, Juventus’ Gianluigi Buffon and Tottenham’s Hugo Lloris as the game’s finest.
He said: "Yes, I think it's Neuer, Joe Hart and maybe Hugo Lloris because I play with him in the national team. Then Buffon too. [Iker] Casillas doesn't play anymore but for me Joe is in the world's top five -- easily."
 Don't get me wrong Joe Hart is no slouch but TOP 5 IN THE WORLD?!?!?

Apparently Samir Nasri wasn't paying attention when Manchester City got embarrassed by Bayer Munich, and even more embarrassed by Hart's atrocious keeping job.

Who would you have in as the top 5 net-minders in the world playing right now?

Story via Richard Jolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment