Wednesday, January 23, 2013

We're back with a flying nut kick! You're welcome.




Hey guys!!!! I know it's been awhile since I've updated the site. My sincere apologies. I've been so busy with work and my writing over at bigdsoccer.com that I just haven't been giving SNB it's due attention. 

Well I'm here to say that's going to change. I'm going to make a serious effort to get back to bringing you the hard hitting journalism you've come to expect from The Soccer Nut Blog. OK really it's just re-posts, funny videos, and half naked people but you get what I'm saying.

To get back into the swing of things here's a great video from the Africa Cup of Nations tournament the other day of the Ethiopian 'keeper giving the Zambian player a flying kick to the balls. It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment