Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The First

So this is the first post. No pressure...  My name is Jay and as the title of this little blog says I'm a soccer guy. Never played the game (save for that one horrible winter of '91) but I've grown to love and appreciate the sport. I fully believe that soccer in this country, and yes I will refer to the game as soccer, doesn't get the respect and exposure that it deserves. While the sport gets almost no coverage on major sports networks, save for BIG tournaments, there is an amazing online presence of bloggers/supporters/fans that help drive coverage of "The Beautiful Game". My hope with this is to be a little tiny piece of the dialogue that's out there and to maybe spurn some talk/debate that those of us who follow the game love.  If you like and support what I'm trying to do here please share/like/tell your friends about my tiny little corner of the Internet. Please subscribe and share your opinions on all things soccer. 

Thank You,

 Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment